Special Offer: receive $20.00 instant credit.
A Most “Fascinating” One-Sixth Figure Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite Vulcan to Trek collectors everywhere! The half-Vulcan/half-human, Mr. Spock was the First Officer of the starship Enterprise on its maiden voyage. This 1:6 figure recreates the iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every detail -- from his 23rd century tunic to his pointy black shoes -- was researched and overseen by Star Trek scholar Nanjin Tam. The original portrait sculpt of Leonard Nimoy as Spock is the best representation of the actor ever created for a collectible.
• Fully Articulated Body: Over 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Spock with realistic wrinkles and pointy ears. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
• Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
• Starfleet Standard Issue Black T-shirt: This black t-shirt is is a separate piece worn under the tunic.
• Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: These are faithful replicas of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™ The Original Series with the characteristic bell shaped pant leg. Metal plates sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn without the belt.
• Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™ The Original Series, these boots zip up on the inner side.
• Phaser Type 2/ Type 1: The pistol-grip Type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the third season.
• Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna.
• Tricorder: No self-respecting Science Officer would be without his personal data-sensing, analysis, and recording device. This replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Mr. Spock can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap.
• Utility Belt: Used in the first season of Star Trek™ The Original Series by landing parties to hold their accessories, this cloth belt has metal plates allowing the magnetized phaser and communicator to be worn as they were on the show. Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
• Right Phaser 2 Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Type 2 Phaser.
• Right Phaser 1 Hand: Allows for the small Type 1 Phaser to be held for accurate aiming.
• Left Communicator Hand: Holds the communicator to request speedy beam ups.
• Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder.
• Right Vulcan Salute Hand: A typical Vulcan greeting and farewell is the phrase “Live Long and Prosper” accompanied by this hand gesture.
• Left Vulcan Nerve Pinch Hand: Spock can subdue misbehaving aliens with a carefully applied pinch to the neck.
• Left Vulcan Mind Meld Hand: A Vulcan can initiate a telepathic link with another person through a “mind meld” which involves placing their hand on the subject in a certain way.
• Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek “delta” symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.