This item is currently out of stock. However, we may be able to get more from our supplier. Please contact us and ask about it.
From Star Ace Toys. This 1/6th Scale Hermione Granger Collectible Figure stands approximately 10" tall and has 30 points of articulation, plus an authentic, detailed and fully realized likeness from the film, accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture, a hand-painted head sculpt and meticulously sewn hair. It comes with 5 interchangeable hands, including an open pair and single hands for holding her wand (included), holding her broomstick and a left hand for carrying her book bag. The costume includes a white shirt, striped tie, uniform dress, a Gryffindor knitted pattern sweater & black wizard's robes and a pair of grey socks with black shoes. Accessories include two books (Magical Theory and Hogwarts: A History), a writing quill, a bottle of ink and a figure stand.
- 1/6TH SCALE APPROXIMATELY 26 CM TALL
- BODY WITH 30 POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
- AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED FULLY REALIZED LIKENESS OF HERMIONE GRANGER IN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE OF "HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE"
- ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD WILL SEWING HAIR
1. FIVE (5) PIECES OF INTERCHANGEABLE HANDS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN HANDS
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING HER WAND
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING HER BROOMSTICK
- ONE (1) LEFT HAND FOR CARRYING HER BOOK BAG
- ONE (1) WHITE SHIRT
- ONE (1) STRIPED TIE
- ONE (1) SCHOOL UNIFORM DRESS
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR KNITTED PATTERN SWEATER
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR BLACK WIZARD'S ROBES
- ONE (1) PAIR OF GREY SOCKS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK SHOES
- ONE (1) MAGICAL THEORY BOOK
- ONE (1) HOGWARTS : A HISTORY BOOK
- ONE (1) LEARNING BROOMSTICK
- ONE (1) WAND
- ONE (1) WRITING QUILL
- ONE (1) BOTTLE OF INK
4. FIGURE STAND
Posted by Etienne Maury on 13th Mar 2016
The Figure is perfect, except for one flaw, the knee joints which ruins partly the Figurine... I tried to dress her with longer socks to hide these ugly knees but unfortunately, it seems the shoes and the socks are fixed togheter or feet and shoes are once... anyway you can't remove them... Otherwise there is nothing to complain about.
Posted by Stevie G on 29th Feb 2016
Pros: Excellent head sculpt. Well-made outfit and accessories. Great shelf presence.
Cons: Unsightly, visible knee joints.